Same Day Shipping:
We ship same day shipping on all in stock orders received before 3:30PM Central Time on non-Federal / Postal Holiday business days. Due to variations in UPS and USPS pick up times, and large volumes of orders, shipping may occasionally be delayed 24 hours. We do take standard holidays. International orders are subject to lead time before shipping for completion of required customs documentation. Custom orders are subject to lead time for completion.
Ammunition orders are shipped at no cost to the customer via FedEx Ground. If you have an issue with delivery, please contact FedEx directly. Ammunition will be shipped separately and cannot be physically combined with any other products in an order.
We provide Shipping Protection on all orders (excluding ammunition) from our website through Osage Package Protection. You can review all of Osage's package protection policies here. A brief summary of them is below:
- Lost - stuck in transit
Domestic: The issue must be filed between 7 and 30 days from the last shipping update.
International: The issue must be filed between 20 and 30 days from the last shipping update.
- Stolen - marked as delivered but you did not receive
The issue must be filed between 5 and 15 days from when the order was marked delivered.
The issue must be filed with photos of the damaged package and item(s), no later than 15 days from when the order was marked delivered.
- Free Shipping via US Postal Service 1st Class Mail for orders over $100.
- US Postal Service 1st Class Mail, Flat Rate. With Osage Shipping Protection: $5.99
- US Postal Service Priority Mail with Osage Shipping Protection: $13.25
- UPS Overnight Delivery (no delivery on Saturday or Sunday): $39.95
- UPS Overnight with Saturday Delivery (for orders after 3:30pm Thursday and before Friday cutoff): $54.95
- Shipments to Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam we use USPS First Class Mail.
If Lakeline is unable to ship your item via one of the expedited means (e.g., UPS Overnight) due to carrier restrictions, we will send the package USPS Priority and refund you the cost difference.
Report any problems with your shipment within the lessor of 30 days of your order or 15 days of delivery to qualify for package protection to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available international shipping options vary from country to country. We prefer to use the United States Postal Service (USPS) for small packages, but USPS does not carry all products to all countries. UPS, FedEx, DHL and other courier services have restrictions on what products they will carry internationally. When possible, we ship USPS First Class International.
We can ship by commercial freight forwarder to all countries, but that is often too expensive for small shipments. If we encounter difficulties shipping your product, we will contact you.
We will provide tracking information after your order has shipped if tracking information is available to us. Questions regarding international shipping can be directed to email@example.com.
For more information on International Exports, please see https://lakelinellc.com/international-export/
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS:
CANCELLATION POLICY – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We will do our best to find and cancel an order before it is given to the shipper. High volumes of orders and variability in the pickup times may mean we cannot cancel your order. Ammunition orders cannot be cancelled.
RETURN POLICY – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Any item(s) returned within 30 days, in original packaging and condition, will be issued a refund less shipping charges. We do not issue refunds in the form of store credit. Items must be refunded in the form of the original payment. Buyer assumes responsibility for any return shipping expenses.
***Restrictions: The following items are not eligible for returns/refunds:
- Any product that has been mounted, modified, or used in any way.
- Branded sights (e.g., TruGlo, Night Fision) that have been opened from original packaging.
- Electronics, including red dot optics.
- Due to the complexities in the import/export process, all international orders are final and not eligible for returns
- We inspect all returned products and reserve the right to decline returns.
Your refund will be credited in the same manner used for payment of the original order, unless noted otherwise.
Refunds require proof of purchase. If your item was a gift then we will need the account information of the person who purchased the item in order to process a refund.
TO START A RETURN:
- Make sure your item is eligible for a return/refund per the terms above.
- Send the eligible item(s) via USPS to:
3642 Westchase Drive
Houston, TX 77042
- Include the order name or number with it so we can refund the correct account.
- Returns generally take 24 hours to process once received by our warehouse.
All eBay orders must initiate the return on eBay in order to issue a refund. Please see the eBay Help page here: https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/return-item-refund?id=4041
If you have a problem with a Lakeline LLC product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a description of your issue and pictures if appropriate. Most of the time we are able to troubleshoot and solve the issue. Regardless, we stand behind our products.
If you have with a product we sold you that is manufactured by a third party, please contact that manufacturer. We have confirmed with all brands we distribute that they have reasonable and fair warranty policies and administration.