- Billet Machined Slide in 7075 Aluminum, High Gloss Aluminum Anodized Finish
- Optic cover plate
- Cover plate screws, M4 x 0.70 mm Thread, 5 mm
- Sight Pins for use with red dot sights that accomodate using all 4 bosses
- Glock pattern sights. Any sight that works with the Taurus GX4, Taurus G3C or TX22 Compact fit this slide. Sights not included.
- Reinforced recoil assembly support - this slide won't break at the recoil assembly support!!
- Optic ready: accepts RMSC footprint red dot sights. Uses removable pins to accomodate Holosun K footprint and other RMSC footprint sights that don't use all 4 bosses. Will accept the adapter plate for the GX4 to fit the RMRcc sight footprint.
- Slide lightening cuts
- Accepts Lakeline LLC TX22 Target Barrels (coming soon)
Installation: Your factory breech block, extractor, extractor spring and plunger, striker assembly, and slide plate need to be moved over to this part. Glock style sights will be needed. This is the bare slide and parts mentioned above. Here are the TX22 Slide installation instructions.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
200% satisfied everything went together perfect. a true work of art
Shot about 400 rounds today with the new slide without a single failure using Federal Automatch. This was with a Vortex Defender red dot sight that weighs about 3/4 ounce. Was having too much fun to verify, but it appears the standard height front sight will co-witness with the notch on the red dot sight. Installation was easy, good directions. The breech block was much tighter fit in the new slide compared to the original slide. Maybe 9000 rounds with the old slide had something to do with the different fit. Just get a brass rod and follow the instructions.
This slide is very impressive.. The work on this slide is absolutely immaculate and this high gloss aluminum really pops! This finish reminds me of my chrome Rival S. Every surface and angle on this slide is smooth and polished - you can really see the attention to detail that went into this, especially at this price. Slide parts are a perfect fit as well. Well worth the money. If you're worried about having to swap parts from your old slide well don't be, it's pretty simple with the instructions they provide. One of my best purchases so far this year, easily. If you're on the fence, get this one with confidence, you won't regret it! Thanks Lakeline!
This aftermarket slide is perfect. It not only looks great but is setup for a red dot. It is very easy to switch all your internal parts , The TX22 should have come this way originally.
When I find a product this well made I have to leave a review. Machine work was excellent as was the fit. Finish was very good too. I bought the slide for competition and it has performed very well. I feel my TX22 is now at its potential. Instructions were very good, photos were a little blurry and on the re-assemble step the insertion of the roll pin for the breach block was omitted, but carful attention to details on my part caught this. Skill level needed is moderate and a good set of punches is required. Thank you Lakeline for a nice upgrade.
This silver slide works perfect. Makes my TX22 shoot even better because of the red dot.