Lakeline 1/2 x 28 Thread Micro Compensator, Fluted, Stainless Finish.
- Extremely compact
- Designed for 9mm pistols
- Constructed of 416 stainless steel
- 1/2 x 28 threads
- Includes Square Section Viton o-ring that allows it to clock for alignment and lock onto the slide.
- 11 degree target crown.
- Features a long, alignment flute. Simple turn it to align it with the front sight and the sight is perfectly clocked.
- Engineered and Made in the U.S.A.
- Natural Stainless Steel finish
Pistol not included, shown for illustration only.
Sold in the Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico only.
FINISHES. Metal parts that rub together or
make contact with other metal parts will get
visibly marked, scratched, or burnished. Even
very hard finishes, like the black nitride and gold
TiN finishes we use will wear and that will be
visible. Stainless parts will also get scratched,
burnished, and show where they rub and touch
other parts. This is normal and is not a defect.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.