- Advanced battery technology gives up to 2000 hours on High setting and up to 30k hours on Low setting with a 1632 Battery (Included). It comes with a removable mounting plate for a picatinny rail, on the bottom of the sight. If you do not have a picatinny rail on your pistol then you must remove the stock mount plate from the optic sight, and will need to buy the correct Lakeline optic mounting plate.
- Fits on to the Lakeline mounting plates for Taurus G2 series, TX22, and Ruger S9 pistols. Fits directly on Glock MOS Gen4 17, 19, 34, 35, 40, 41 and MOS Gen5 17, 19, & 34. It is also compatible with Ade handgun mounts for Glock, Beretta, HK USP, SW MP, SIG P226, Springfield, Ruger LC9 LC9s LC380 SR9 SR22 SR40 SR45.
- Red dot DOES NOT auto power off. It stays on until user manually powers it off. It has multi brightness level with one adjustment button. To turn the brightness up and one adjustment button to turn the brightness down. Hold the UP Arrow to power on. Hold the Down Arrow button to power on/off.
- Every time you turn on the dot it stays the same brightness level as last time it was turned off. The lowest setting is invisible by human Eye that is for using with a night vision
- 4 MOA dot. 1.75″ length x1.25″ width x1.15″ height. Shockproof, Fogproof and waterproof for 30 minutes under 4ft water. Features 1 M.O.A windage and elevation adjustments with audible click
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- Item model number: rd3-013
- Batteries One 1632 Battery (Included)
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Sold in the Continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii only.